Amazing finance assistant needed for busy property and housing company with an immediate start. This role is based in Hoddesdon and is on a temporary basis.
My client is a property and housing organisation based in Hoddesdon. Since 2006 they developed nearly 5000 homes for those in need and are planning to continue to grow. They are looking for a finance assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The responsibilities of the finance assistant include:
- processing invoices
- reconciling delivery notes
- payment rungs
- responding to and resolving queries
- monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- petty cash
- assist with weekly sales reporting
- cash flow
- processing journals
- VAT returns.
The successful finance assistant should:
- have experience as a finance assistant previously
- have excellent excl skills (v look ups and pivot tables)
- be confident in a finance environment
- have the ability to work independently and as a team
Parking on site