As a leading retail company, my client are looking for a candidate with experience as a Credit Controller, to join their finance department. Based in Hatfield, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door at a large company that offers excellent long term prospects and career progression.
My client provides a solution to the unpredictability of the development and advancement in retail. By removing global and technology barriers, my client has created the opportunity to enable organisations to quickly communicate and collaborate with the right context.
To become part of this excellent team as a Credit Controller your job will entail the following:
* Working as part of a team but to have individual responsibility for your portfolio of accounts.
* Preparation of; credit note, write-off, and refund requests ensuring full supporting information and authorisations are obtained.
* Raising required paperwork post authorisation, posting to the accounting system.
* Collect aged debt and resolve any collection issues
* Provide senior management with weekly collection updates
* Deal with all receipts against forecast
* Support the business through adhoc reporting and analysis as required
* Other adhoc activities and involvement with the wider activities
The required skills for this Credit Controller role:
* Large ERP system exposure
* Working in a strict deadline environment
* Communication cross functionally
* Working systematically and accurately
* Demonstrated systems knowledge
* Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
* Excellent telephone manner and verbal skills.
The competitive salary is matched with a company pension and performance bonus.