This role is a fantastic career opportunity for an experience credit controller to excel their career further.
My client are a large telecommunications company in Chelmsford. My client are looking to expand their already impressive finance team with an experienced credit controller
The responsibilities for this credit controller role are:
- negotiating payments with customers
- carrying out credit checks on customers
- setting credit limits
- allocation of cash amounts when paid
- handling customer queries
- Provide cost efficient, timely and accurate reports, ensuring compliance with all internal and external audit, tax and legal requirements
- Proactively manage daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Operate within the financial controls and procedures set by the Group
The successful candidate will have credit Management Qualification or a minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience in a medium to large organisation. With experience of an ERP system - preferably IFS, MAPICS/Infor XA or SAP.
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Competitive Basic Salary