Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Crayford, Kent, DA1
Reporting to: Bookkeeper
The Package: Salary 20-24k, 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays & discretionary bonus scheme.
Are you AAT Level 3 or 4 qualified? Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in the Manufacturing & Distribution industry? If so, you may well be suitable to become our next Accounts Assistant. Due to expansion, we have a newly created role available. We need the very best skills to add value to our business and become part of our on-going success!
Bike Alert Plc is a multi-national aftermarket motorcycle parts manufacturer and distributor and international market brand leader. Our UK office is based in Crayford, Kent.
The ideal candidate will need to have all round accounting knowledge in order to support our Bookkeeper by carrying out the following duties:
- Recording of expenses and validation to invoices
- Updating customer/vendor cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Recording of fixed asset additions and depreciation
- Handling of accruals and prepayments & processing credit card expenses
- General admin duties
Experience & Skills Required
- Be at least AAT Level 3 qualified and have experience of using accounting software.
- Previous experience of working within a varied transactional finance/accounts role of at least 2 years
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be honest, discreet, trustworthy, organised & detail orientated.