Job Title: Office/Finance Manager
Clearline Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an experienced Office Manager.
Based in modern, well facilitated offices and reporting to the Group COO this is a vital appointment for the organisation.
They have an excellent reputation and offer a competitive basic salary with career development opportunities.
The Office Manager must have confidence, flexibility and the ability to use their initiative. You should also be good with technology, outgoing and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Office Management Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth running of the day to day office operations
- Enforcing office policies, measuring results against standards, reviewing and implementing procedures to adapt to business needs
- Supporting all staff members with ad hoc administrative duties
- HR/Recruitment support to the business in line with the company growth
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger and Credit Control, ensuring deadlines are met
- Payment Runs
- Expenses management
- Assisting Accountant with month end activities
- Producing Management Reports
Executive PA Responsibilities
- Travel arrangements as required
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Organise corporate events, staff socials and client hospitality
- Prepare agendas and attend executive meetings and take minutes as required.
- Deal with corporate matters on behalf of MD
- Looking after the office dog
- Ideally, experience in a multifaceted Office Management role, it is envisaged that the successful applicant will demonstrate a solid working knowledge of finance, HR and administrative support.
- You will have and be familiar with the demands and challenges presented by supporting a senior management team and have first class organisational skills.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Google G–Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs etc.) and ideally have experience of Xero and Slack.
For more information please contact Stacey Croucher at Clearline Recruitment.