Audit Methodology & Standards
- Report to the Head of AMS Department.
- Prepare periodic performance reports for submission to Group Audit and Senior Management.
- Administer the auditing software i.e. iA2 for user access, issue tracking and extraction of reports.
- Coordinate and monitor the Division Annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan.
- Participate in projects and undertake quality assurance to improve Division's operations and effectiveness.
- Assist in issuance of audit reports to Board Audit Committee and Senior Management.
- Maintain and update data and templates in Audit MY intranet.
- Provide technical and operational administrative support to Audit departments.
- Assist in the daily administration of the department.
- Degree holder or other equivalent qualifications
- 2 to 5 years' experience in finance industry
- Good command of spoken and written English
- IT savvy and well versed with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint
- Organised, systematic, meticulous and good time management
- Resourceful and have good problem handling abilities
- Able to absorb and retain huge amount of information
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team