IT Audit Analyst
IT Desktop Audit Analyst to support a complete End to End Audit for an MSP, on client site in Kings cross
IT Desktop Audit Analyst – IT Asset Management
Kings Cross, London
GBP150–180 per day depending on experience
3 Month Contract
Your new role A Managed Services Provider is looking for an IT Desktop Audit Analyst to support a complete End to End Audit of the EUC assets held by their end client, helping to deliver the full audit task against a firm deadline. You will be based on client site in their Kings Cross office and work Monday–Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
The following experience is required:
- Ability to perform a complete audit of EUC assets within the client site
- Support the identification and cataloging of peripheral devices (Printers, Scanners, Barcode Readers) attached to the EUC Assets.
- Compile audit information within an electronic platform that allows the EUC project team to interpret information quickly.
- Ability to support planning and drive the work effort to achieve planned objectives each week.
- Directly report to the Desktop Audit Lead on a daily basis to support progress against firm planning schedules.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a 3 month contract paying GBP150–180 per day depending on experience, this is also a great opportunity to work for an established company and improve the end clients' IT inventory
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.