Senior Business Analyst - Digital
Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst with a background working within Agile environments?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading utilities company?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you about a Senior Business Analyst role with this exciting brand.
In order to be considered for this role you should have excellent stakeholder management skills and be a driven person with the ability to communicate at all levels.
For this role you should have:
- Proven track record of working as a Senior Business Analyst within a digital environment.
- Strong knowledge of engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of Business analysis skills across various disciplines including managing complex data management.
- Experience of working with utilities would be beneficial.
- Track record of leading a team of Business Analysts.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
What will you be doing?
- Working with product owners to design and deliver analytical support.
- Use internal and external data as well as initiative to help shape the direction of the business.
- Take involvement in defining analysis approach as well as involvement in testing.
- Be delivery focussed with a wiliness to act in a flexible and adaptable way.
- Work within projects that are within agile methodologies.
- Lead a small team of BA's to deliver on varying projects.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent employee benefits including Private Medical and excellent pension
- Opportunity to forge a career with a world leading brand
- Excellent training and development including performance related bonuses.
- Excellent annual leave allowances.
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like more information or would like to discuss career move options on the whole please get in contact with Drew Bradley on or by emailing for a confidential discussion.