Graduate accountant role in a manufacturing company within the heart of Cardiff, with excellent benefits including study support (ACCA/CIMA) and a competitive salary. The role will involve maintaining and provide financial information to support cost management within the business.
My client is a multi million turnover manufacturing business in Cardiff looking for the right candidate to join their growing finance team with opportunities for progression and career development. They are looking for a graduate with good analytical and problem solving skills and with an ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Plan and complete weekly and monthly physical audits of a wide range of inventories held by the company
- Prepare and analyse the company's cost/expenses; compile data.
- Establish and coordinate the budgeting systems and procedures
- Manage company's budget, analyse expenses by product or product line.
- Produce budget, forecast and performance reports for senior management.
- Analyse actual versus standard costs and prepare reports of variances.
- Analyse and report on productivity and utilisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Look to study towards a recognised professional accounting
- Have graduated with a finance related degree 2:1 minimum
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the business and prepared to actively participate in meetings.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team, while planning and prioritising tasks.
- Hold a Driving Licence and be able to drive
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Death in service policy
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support