An exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join an established consultancy business in Cambridge who are also looking to build on their current growth by adding a Project Accountant to their finance team. Within this role the Project Accountant will be responsible for the end to end accounts for a number of projects within the business whilst also closely liaising with senior members of the wider business.
An established consultancy business in the heart of Cambridge who can provide fantastic office facilities as well as parking. The Project Accountant will joining a highly experienced team providnig large amounts of knowledge that they can learn from to progress their skill-set and career.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end accounts for a number of allocated projects
- Liaising closely with senior members of wider departments, providing financial commentary and support
- Evaluating the financial performance of the allocated projects
- Assisting the department head with tax issues
- Assisting in the maintenance of financial systems and streamlining of processes
- Producing detailed monthly journals and management accounts
The successful candidate for the Project Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA qualification
- An experienced user of Excel, capable of V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Reconciliations
- A highly motivated candidate who is keen to learn and expand on their knowledge
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Experienced in a number of financial systems
The successful applicant for the position will be making a fantastic career move to a leading Cambridge business, operating within the consultancy sector. Alongside this the successful candidate will be working from fantastic facilities, within an experienced team, all while receiving a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.