Internship - Audit Centralization Team
Handling administrative functions for the Audit department
- General admin work
- Assist in sending audit confirmation such as scanning, splitting and rename of file, updating record and chasing for reply.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- Prepare financial statements roll-forward.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
- Graduates who have attained a Diploma, Advance Diploma students, CAT students, and Undergraduates who completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in these fields: Accounting, Finance, and/or any Business majors.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both verbal and written.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.