Tax Manager - Tax Risk Management
The Tax Risk Management group brings together a team of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated to addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy.
The Tax Risk Management professionals have worked closely with the tax authorities and have been involved in cases across various industries in the tax audits and investigation.
- Perform tax audit consulting, tax investigation consulting and tax risk management related services for clients engagements
- Assists and advises clients on tax compliance requirements and related issues.
- Maintains current market trends knowledge and keep abreast of latest tax development
- Identify opportunities in the market and lead the delivery of tax assignments
- Develop business relationships with client and officers from Inland Revenue Board and other government agencies
- Responsible for providing guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery of jobs assigned
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting/ Finance / Economics
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team management and analytical skills
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.