Senior Specialist - Record to Report
• Supervise the team (Inter Company, Fixed Asset, Bank and GL team) in order to provide timely, complete and accurate month end closing for the assigned DHL entities. Work with Country Finance teams to meet
• Periodically review manpower needs and back-up plans for each team to ensure seamless delivery to business partners.
• Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer; sharing of resources, knowledge, experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through staff transition.
• Back-up & support team member as and when needed, showing monitoring abilities as well as management and motivation of the team members.
• Review Balance Sheet accounts are properly reconciled on a monthly basis
• Ensure data submission into reporting system meets Regional & Global deadlines.
• Ensure revenue is reconciled between billing report and accounting system on monthly basis and submit the report to country & regional office as per timeline.
• Review & perform high level trend analysis on expense lines prior to sign off by management.
• Making correction of any incorrect posting in P&L expense lines and review with business partner if necessary.
• Review Management Adjustments and ensure figures are reconciled between systems prior to management approval.
• Consolidate & present Service Performance Review deck to Business Partners.
• Ensure business transactions are complying with IFRS and local accounting and auditing standards.
• Work according to Internal Controls requirements, handle audit query and provide mitigation plan.
• Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliation review and service review meetings with
the business partner. Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and discuss with the business partners.
• Ensure that all balance sheet account reconciliations are prepared and reviewed before deadline.
• Perform review of month-end reports and follow-up with the team to resolve issues in timely manner.