Technical Insurance Accountant / Processor
Technical Processor – City
2 jobs – Permanent and Long term Contract until at least the end of 2019.
Leading Insurer based in the City is seeking an experienced Technical Processor to handle their European Closings.
Deal with the processing of European Direct closings in order to facilitate cash allocation and to align Estimated Premium Income with Reported Premium
- Efficient, accurate and independent processing of technical accounts
- Closing/Bordereaux reconciliation and processing within various underwriting systems
- Accurate accounting for Insurance Premium Taxes
- Proactive investigation, analysis and interpretation of processed accounting information
- Close cooperation with Credit Control Team for entry verification
- In addition to the above key responsibilities, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the Company may reasonably require
Key Experience / Skills:
- A reliable, professional individual who demonstrates the ability to work independently but also as part of a wider global team with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience in technical accounting / premium processing – Broker or Insurer background
- Insurance premium tax expertise and prior experience would be advantageous
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.