KPMG Risk and Management Consultancy, Karachi Office is looking for fresh ACCA affiliates to join its advisory team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The entry level positions at KPMG Karachi office. Exposure to all facets of the department and clients.
This role offers the potential for significant development and promotion for strong performers.
This role offers the potential for significant development and promotion for strong performers. Key responsibilities of the role are:
• Supporting Line Managers on engagements
• Preparing business documentation.
• Building financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants
• Desktop research
• Tracking progress of projects and escalate issues as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
• ACCA Affiliates
• Fresh and experienced ACCA Affiliates are both encouraged to apply;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Strong desire to learn new skills and pass on knowledge to others in the team; and
• Excellent human relation skills and ability to relate well with people at all levels as a member of a team.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women participation in the work force, particularly in consulting and advisory. Females are encouraged to apply.
Our career email ID is Pk-FmKhiCareers@Kpmg.Com for candidates to apply.