Project Manager / Business Analyst
Business Change Project Manager – London Market Insurer – Perm
Fantastic opportunity to join the business change arena of one of a trusted name within the global insurance industry as a Change Project Manager. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working within the change delivery team of an established London Market insurance business, this is a project management role which also involves business analyst duties. You will carry out tasks across both disciplines covering multiple projects within a busy and exciting change programme.
You will be involved from requirement gathering and project planning through to implementation and reporting, covering the full project lifecycle.
Your duties as a change project manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- Closely manage project/programme end to end in line with the relevant framework
- Closely track, monitor, manage and communicate project milestones, deliverables and risks
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may impact the programme
- Identify and manage project dependencies and the critical path
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project lifecycle
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion
- Establish project timelines and milestones/deliverables using the appropriate tools and ensure that full resource planning is carried out
- To support the full project lifecycle; eliciting and documenting 'as–is' and 'to–be' processes and requirements for change, supporting the business through testing and implementation as well as working on feasibility studies and business cases where required
- To develop work requests for small changes and business cases for larger change initiatives, evaluating the options available and making recommendations. Also to include Cost Benefit Analysis and Benefits Realisation Plans
- To understand business decisions and the related reporting and analysis needs; to analyse and document available data sources and data flows to standards and in a consistent manner
- To investigate corporate data requirements and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions)
The Successful Change Project Manager
The successful candidate will have worked within a project management, and business analysis capacity within a London Market insurance business, or consultancy working with one of these businesses. Candidates without this experience and knowledge of the market will not be considered.
You will have worked across change/transformation projects either operationally, or within technology, and be accustomed to working within an Agile environment, with familiarity of Prince2/waterfall methodologies.
It will be highly advantageous to have experience with Business Process Modelling, as well as having worked on BI focused projects. Furthermore it will be good to have experience with software development projects and have a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle.
It is imperative that you are a first class communicator who is able to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer for the successful Change Project Manager
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package and bonus.