Busy finance team looking for immediate support to assist the Management Accountant with month end proceedings.
My client are a well established company based in the heart of Salisbury looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant, who is interested in developing their skills.
The Accounts Assistant key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and writing cheques
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions
The successful Accounts Assistant will need to have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and be an intermediate user of Excel. SAP knowledge would be preferable but not essential.
As this role is reporting straight to the Management Accountant you will have first hand experience with month end proceedings.