Senior Executive, Group Finance
Baker Tilly Malaysia is the 6th largest accounting and advisory firm in Malaysia, with 50 partners and directors, 8 offices and 800 staff throughout Malaysia, and growing.
We are looking for someone to assist the Finance Manager in ensuring smooth Finance & Accounts operations and functions.
The incumbent’s responsibility includes:
- Prepare general ledgers, financial reports & finalisation of accounts
- Prepare accounts-related reconciliations
- Assist in collating and gathering information for audit and tax purposes
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, analysing the reports and other related tasks
- Assist on the ad-hoc projects or assignments, which may be assigned from time to time
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- LCCI or Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in Accounting and/or Audit field
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting will be an added advantage
- Good team player, resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel) and experience in ERP is an advantage
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.