The client is looking for a part-qualified or QBE management accountant with automotive experience.
The client is a leading automotive company with dealerships throught the country.
- Maintaining the financial control environment effective within the dealership and manage the financial performance of the site
- Provision of accurate, relevant and timely management information to aid decision making, ensuring financial compliance and integrity at all times
- Assist the General Manager in finding opportunities to maximise revenue, margin and reduce costs
- Provide financial coaching, support and reporting to the Dealership Management team, to improve their knowledge and department's financial performance
- Ensure the Dealership Management Accounts are prepared on an accurate and timely basis, ensuring compliance, consistency and integrity in the results presented.
- Maintain and develop controls to ensure effective use of the Dealership's working capital within targets set by the company, to optimise cash flow.
- Ensure the entire balance sheet for the Dealership is fully reconciled as per the agreed timetables.
- Identify all outstanding items and ensure their recoverability.
- Ensure dealership stocks and assets are audited on a timely basis and accounted for accurately in line with the needs of the company.
Competitive Salary, Holidays, Pension, Bonus