Senior Executive, Treasury Product Control
- Responsible for independent management performance reporting and P&L reconciliation to facilitate / support decision makings by Global Market Management on their trading / hedging activities.
- Provide daily reporting to GM Management on individual / Desk P&L in both the Trading & Banking Books in HO.
- Perform daily reconciliation and investigation of breaks between the reported P&L in the Trading System and GL.
- Perform reconciliation of trade positions in the Trading Systems to GL.
- Compute Bid Ask Valuation adjustment for Trading and Banking book positions as per Group Valuation Reserve Policy.
- Perform hedge accounting computation to Global Markets/ Group Corporate Treasury on their hedging positions.
- Provide advice to Global Markets/ Group Corporate Treasury on new hedge strategy
- Provide technical support to Overseas Units on new treasury products launches, K+ or KTP P&L related issues and reconciliation issues.
- To participate and contribute from Product Control perspective in Global Markets and Group Finance projects.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accountancy and Finance .
- Professional qualification in accounting/finance related fields such ACCA, CFA, ICAEW, MICPA, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in Accounting and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in Treasury Finance or Product Control experience with strong understanding of valuation and risk of Treasury Instruments.
- Well-versed in trading system in the markets i.e. Murex, Bloomberg, Reuters, Calypso and etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications eg. Excel (Macros), Powerpoint, Access, SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently & work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines.
- Meticulous and able to manage internal stakeholders / challenging situations.