Financial Analyst (Junior Controller)
Main Roles and Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Assist in the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts.
- Manage the consolidation process and contribute in the closing process.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly consolidations process.
- Critical review and analysis of monthly reporting and on the main cash drivers
- Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting.
- Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP /forecast.
- Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.