IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager (VP level) Top tier bank
GBP80–GBP90K + Bonus + Bens
A Global corporate bank is now seeking a new experienced IT Audit professional to join their dynamic Audit team in London.
We are seeking IT Auditors whom have knowledge of the Information Security/Cyber Risk environment in the Banking/ Financial services sector as well as audit experience of most of the following:
– Information Security– Cyber Risk Management
– Cloud Computing
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
– Database Management Systems (Oracle including RAC, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014)
– Networking (TCP/IP, CiscoIOS and NXOS, F5)
– Encryption and PKI, including encryption key and certificate management
– Firewalls (Check Point, Palo Alto and CiscoASA)
– WebsphereMQ, IIB and Application Server
– Key banking applications (eg SWIFT)
The ideal candidate will be required to understand the Information Technology, Information Security and Cyber Risk control environment and assess the existing controls in order to determine whether any control gaps exist that require addressing.
You must hold a relevant professional qualification (such as CISA, CISM, CSX and/or CISSP).
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of attention to detail is necessary.
Also you must be able to travel to locations in EMEA Region and New York infrequently throughout the year.
If you have the skills and would like more information on this opportunity then please send in your CV to Rachael Terry at Elite Audit recruitment.