AP and AR Supervisor
A fantastic career step for an experienced ledger professional within this dynamic and ambitious manufacturing and production business operating from St. Neots. Within this role as AP and AR Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible to the smooth running and success of the accounts payable and receivable team within the business having a direct impact on the success of the business.
A market leading manufacturing and production company who are making large inroads into the sector and are currently seeing large amounts of growth, and needed a AP and AR Supervisor to ensure the continued success of the accounts payable and receivable teams. Joining a close knit team who are highly driven and ambitious they offer a challenge but highly rewarding career move for the successful candidate.
The AP and AR Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Both the accounts payable and receivable teams within the business
- Being the initial contact point for supplier and internal purchasing department queries
- Producing detailed reports to be delivered to key stakeholders within the business
- Supervising and improving the existing transactional finance processes and implement any necessary changes
- Defining team priorities and coordination of the entirety of the team
- Supporting key change initiatives within the business
- Assisting with both the internal and external audits
The successful AP and AR Supervisor will:
- Ideally hold previous experience in team management during periods of change
- An expert knowledge of SAP and other systems would be advantageous
- Hold demonstrate able experience of leading migration projects and continuous improvement projects
- Have a strong understanding of accounts, particularly supplier accounts
- Be a driven and ambitious individual keen on both personal as well as team success
The successful candidate for the AP and AR Supervisor position will be receiving a highly competitive market salary alongside the opportunity to play an integral role in the success of the finance team as well as the success of the business. Operating from state of the art facilities and with a fantastic working environment the successful candidate will be making a truly rewarding career step.