Business Consulting Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager – Business Consulting
Grant Thornton’s Business Consulting unit has a number of career opportunities for people with experience of medium and large scale strategy, operations and finance transformation projects.
These are challenging and fulfilling opportunities with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. You will be a key member of business consulting team in the areas such as strategic planning, organisation review and design, business process improvement, operations excellence and project and change management.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:
- programme and project management;
- business process improvement (including Lean);
- strategy review and planning;
- cost benefit analysis
- economic impact assessment
- organisation structure review and design; and
- change management.
- prior consulting experience in a professional services environment, or significant roles in medium to large scale transformation projects in private sector organisations;
- experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest; healthcare, financial services; utilities / energy; not-for-profit; other private sector or public sector management consulting experience; appropriate financial or business qualification with strong academic record;
- a minimum of 3 - 5 years plus post-qualification experience for Assistant Manager level, is required;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.