Assistant Management Accountant
A well established organisation with a strong presence in London and the South East who work on sizeable projects across the UK and Europe.
- Present oneself in a manner one would expect from a professional advisor, striving for high standards at all times.
- Comfortable to share lessons learnt with peer group.
- Confidence to challenge others where non-compliance is observed.
- Interact well with colleagues and support the wider team by being alert to the challenges faced by colleagues.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and demonstrable ability to show initiative
- CIMA / ACCA Studier / Finalist
- Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
A competitive salary and benefits package