Accountant (1-yr contract)
We are now looking for a talented Accountant to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. Reporting to the Manager - Management Reporting, the successful candidate will carry out the following duties: -
- Prepare monthly consolidated journals, schedules and management report
- Involve in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Be part of project team in reviewing month end/year end closing processes including interim/annual report preparation and identifying improvement opportunities
- Assist in other process improvement projects such as monthly cashflow forecast, robotic and other automation projects, etc.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects
- Member of recognized professional Accountancy bodies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in major audit firms or in multi-national corporations
- Hands-on experience in group reporting of MNCs and familiar with HFM System is an advantage
- Experience in process improvement projects is highly preferred
- Proficient in using MS Excel formulations and functions
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, committed, pro-active and can work under pressure
- Good team player, well-organized, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
By clicking apply below.
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Application deadline is 28 March 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司