Business Planning Supervisor, Finance & Accounting
Reporting to the Region Finance manager, the Business Planning Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and supporting business planning activities with corporate office, districts, countries and functions. He/she will be involved in training and managing a small team to ensure business planning deliverables are met timely. He/she will assist the Region Finance Management on forecasting profit and loss, budgeting and financial cost modeling.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare business planning reports and presentation slides required by management
- Research and explain business plan cost and revenue drivers, and Profit & Loss trends and variances
- Coordinate with corporate office, districts and countries in business planning activities
- Provide training to the business planning team (non-management) and manage the team to ensure deadlines are met timely
- Ensure business planning reports and information are accurate and presentable
- Assist finance manager in business planning activities including creating/updating business plan timelines, providing districts/countries guidelines on business planning, etc.
- Research on and analyze requests on business planning from corporate office, districts and countries
- Maintain and update financial systems for business planning
- Engage in business planning process improvements
- Engage in Profit and Loss forecasting activities
- Engage in financial cost modeling activities
- Audit Plan Profit & Loss information in managerial reports
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting with at least 2 years’ supervisory experience is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years work experience related to business/budget planning at a Corporate level
- Excellent work knowledge of MS Office Applications; especially MS Excel; some knowledge on Oracle is good but not mandatory
- Excellent planning, organization, decision-making, analytical and communication skills
- B team player and good leadership skills
- Self-starter and work with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience on database management preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.