Internal Audit Manager
The role is withing an established Internal Audit team focused on value add, financial internal audit. The role involves around 40% travel to Europe and North America and includes a lot of business partnering responsibilities.
The client is an international technology business which focuses across sector and is operational in over 40 countries. The organisation of focused on sustainable growth through both acquisition and natural expansion. The audit team are focused particularly on financial audit but with heavy operational elements.
In line with the objectives of the Internal Audit & Risk Management function the Internal Audit Manager will help the business identify, measure and manage risks as effectively as possible;
Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process;
Maintain a risk based programme / audit universe;
Maintain relationships with a number of internal business stakeholders to understand the business;
Conduct internal audit reviews across 5 divisions (typically one each month);
Carry out risk workshops to support the business Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) programme;
Support the preparation of Audit Committee papers and other reports as required;
Contribute to the development of the department's audit plans, programmes and techniques.
* ACA / ACCA qualified (first time pass);
* Bachelor degree;
* Extensive external audit experience (ideally with one of the Big 4);
* Internal audit experience - an asset but not a requirement;
* Fluent written and spoken English;
* Highly organised, keen attention to detail;
* Comfortable taking responsibility for audits from the planning phase through to reports of the highest quality being issued;
* Able to communicate effectively (all audit reports are distributed and read by the Board);
* Able to deal with ambiguity and complexity;
* Desire and ability to understand ways of working / processes and the curiosity to challenge and improve ways of working;
* Able to influence and partner senior stakeholders to agree and drive actions to completion;
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and has excellent collaboration and influencing skills in order to be able to demonstrate personal credibility to the business.
- A varied and business focused role
- A competitive salary
- Clear progression and the ability to move into the business
- Generous benefits
- All travel Business Class
- Fully paid for international travel
- A collaborative team environment