Accounts Senior - Full Time or Part Time
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants in Canterbury either on a part time or full time basis. They are offering on site parking and benefits in addition top a generous salary.
A highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants with a great reputation for their work life balance and quality of work. They are based in Canterbury with local transport links and parking on site.
This Cantebrury based Accounts Senior role will involve:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
ACA/ ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
At least 5+ years practice experience
Based local to Canterbury
£30,000- £40,000 - Pro rata for part time