Are you an accounting professional looking for a role with progression? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that affords the opportunity to have an impact and be accountable? The Financial Accounting team here at TaylorMade has a rare and exciting opportunity to join their team as Accounting Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Compiling a weekly 13 week and rolling 12-month cash forecast of incoming and outgoing payments for all currencies.
- Reconciliation of indirect and direct cash flow with variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly evidence of our balance sheet to support the asset backed loan.
- Full responsibility of European treasury management and primary contact to global treasury team.
Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Full responsibility for reconciling all bank accounts monthly.
- Preparation of journals for bank transactions, hedging, interest and other key accounts.
- Proactively working with AR and AP to resolve reconciling items and queries.
- Responsible for keeping bank administration including corporate credit cards up to date.
- Supporting accounting and tax teams on monthly/annual submissions.
- Proactive involvement in ad hoc projects - supporting the Financial Controller.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
What are we looking for?
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations and cash forecasting (essential)
- Accounting degree (or equivalent) or professional qualification such as AAT (advantageous)
- Experience with Oracle, specifically Oracle Financials (advantageous)
- Experience of working with Business Objects (advantageous)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- A 'can-do' attitude with the ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- A highly motivated individual with initiative and ability to question the ‘status quo’
- A Quick learner, logical thinker, numerically minded and reliable individual
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the business