Trainee Officer Payroll
Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a listed Company and its shares are traded on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. The Company’s shares are quoted in leading dailies under the Industrial metals and Mining Sector. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over six campuses.
We are inviting applications from talented, passionate and result-oriented graduates as it’s an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain experience in the field of Finance and Control and build their career with Crescent Steel.
Position: Trainee Officer Payroll
- Accounting, Reporting, and Operations
- Financial Management/ Analysis
- Compliance And Internal Control
- Market Knowledge
- Industry Trend Analysis
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Ethics (Compliance, Fraud, Abuse, Business)
Education: ACCA (Part Qualified)
Stipend: Market Compatible
Location: Crescent Steel and Allied Products Ltd, Head Office, Karachi
- Prepare monthly payroll register of all divisions after obtaining the attendance and time details (including leave without pay, medical reimbursements etc.) from Administration department.
- Review and reconcile salary related accounts in General Ledger.
- Prepare quarterly, half yearly and annual payroll related schedule for auditors.
- Prepare and upload staff income tax report on FBR website on monthly basis and fill PSID form and ensure CPR is obtained from FBR.
- Run the payroll register provisionally to ensure the correctness and accuracy of salary including PF contribution, tax deduction, etc. and resolve the discrepancies/issues occurred during provision run of payroll register.
- Assist in preparing monthly and annual payroll budget of all business units and Subsidiaries.
- Make provisions for incentives/bonus and leave encashment through JV posting as per Company’s approved human resource policies.
- Prepare reports necessary for smooth running of payroll process including joining wise employee report, retirement/resignation wise employee report, PF contribution summary and etc.
- Maintaining payroll files of each month.