This education institute needs a new Financial Accountant to join their already established team to handle day-to-day finances and prepare management packs for the Financial Manager and other executive members.
This client is one of the most well-known and successful clients within the Leatherhead area and have been growing financially for the last five consecutive years.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Compiling, reviewing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and annual statutory accounts
- Monthly Group reporting
- Balance sheet validations
- Ensuring all company accounting policies are adhered to
- Updating and maintenance of the accounting system
- Guiding management in terms of financial feasibility with current and future projects.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced/newly qualified Financial Accountant with an appropriate financial qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Past experience within an education/training institution would be advantageous
- At least intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Be prepared to perform ad-hoc financial tasks for executives and management
The Financial Accountant will receive:
- Guaranteed basic salary
- Medical Insurance
- 20 days paid vacation