Standalone Payroll Specialist
On behalf of a market leading Health care business in Newbury I am recruiting for a Permanent Standalone Payroll Specialist to join their expanding human resources team.
My client is a true market leader with market leading offices and a flexible working environment.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Responsible for handling the processing, auditing, reconciliation of payrolls, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll taxes and deductions, and processing requests for off-cycle payments and final pays
- Process changes to earnings and deductions as advised by HR Managers via reports, documents and handover from HR Specialist
- Generate monthly pension spreadsheet for both payrolls
- Complete P11D information as needed
- Check updates to Benefits provider for f completion and accuracy to enable reconciliations of various reports
- Generate payments for Expats as per balance sheets
- Email Employee Share Purchase Plan submission to Corporate
- Ensure PWC calculations for Expats are complete and raise payment requests to HMRC as directed
- Keep updated with latest regulations regarding HMRC requirements
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following skills:
- CPP Certified payroll professional or equivalent
- Requires 7-10 years of UK payroll experience or equivalent
- Requires 7-10 years of experience with expats, and internal assignment payroll, including shadow payroll, hypo tax, relocation reimbursements.
- Demonstrated expertise in payroll systems; preferred experience with ADP systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of payroll law to ensure company compliance
- Ability to process complex information and identify solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements
Excellent benefits and working environment