Senior Business Analyst
An active investment management firm, using thematic ideas about the long–term investment landscape to create and manage strategies that help secure clients' futures. Newton thinks on a global basis, with its single London–based investment team working collaboratively across asset classes and regions. The firm builds bold solutions, designed to meet the real–world challenges clients face, and the team manage them responsibly in the broadest sense – through embedding environmental, social and governance considerations, and engaging on issues that affect their clients. Those clients are based around the world, and include pension funds, corporations and charities.
The Performance Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Performance team to work on and help deliver Newton's strategic performance platform. This project is associated with a larger strategic programme of work aligned to the business re–structuring strategy.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements and ensure that the technology strategy is aligned with the business goals and corporate strategy
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non–technical stakeholders
- Actively participate in the delivery life–cycle including Agile and other methodologies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned Business Analysts and development teams to deliver the required functionality.
- Work with the development team throughout the life cycle of a project, attending stand–ups, and creating high quality user stories
- In depth knowledge of Investment Performance, Attribution and GIPS Compliance
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes, workflows and experience of business process re–engineering for Investment Performance
- Extensive, hands–on experience and a deep understanding of Factset Performance Measurement and Attribution
- A good understanding of performance for Client Reporting