Contract Record to Report Analyst
- Perform all Record to Report transactional requests, month-end closing and other activities timely and accurately in accordance with requirements stipulated in the SLA.
- Ensure accuracy of analysis on reporting on and timely distribution of all analysis and reporting services to all relevant parties relating to:
- JTI Financial & Tax reporting
- Global Treasury reporting
- Local VAT /GST reporting
- Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss accounts analysis and Quarterly Balance Sheet Review
- All other analysis/reports listed in the SLA, as well as any adhoc requests from time to time
- Ensure and uphold strong control environment in the organisation through complying and executing J-SOX controls, keeping abreast of latest GAAP and local statutory requirements as well as adhere to JTI policies & procedures
- Observe the Customer Query Protocol to ensure timely resolution and closure of queries and issues through effective communications with stakeholders
- Advance diploma / university degree in accounting or any accounting professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, MACPA, CIMA)
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in shared service or audit with strong accounting background
- Strong knowledge & technical in R2R modules related in i.e. Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cash Management/Financial
- Supply Chain Management, Tax, VAT/GST
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills
- Competent in MS office applications and SAP knowledge.