A tremendous opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a global leading science and research business looking for a commercially minded and ambitious FP&A Analyst. Within this role the FP&A Analyst will be centred around business partnering for the business, providing detailed analysis and forecasting to the wider teams in the business.
A market leading and globally recognised science and research business operating from state of the art facilities within Cambridge. They are an employee driven business and from this provide an environment predicated on success with a challenging but highly rewarding role.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing detailed and accurate FP&A reports for the senior members of wider teams in the business
- Producing monthly reports that can be understood by finance and non-finance members of staff
- Produced detailed trend analysis alongside variance analysis
- Support the heads of other divisions with the budgeting process
- Create new, and maintain existing, models in the Cognos system
- Implementing any process improvements or system streamlining
- Produce detailed cost analysis and forecasting
- Assist the wider teams with any finance duties that they need
- Calculation of monthly accruals
The successful FP&A Analyst will be:
- CIMA or ACCA finalist
- Advanced user of Excel capable of pivot tables as well as the creation of reports
- Previously exposed to a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Experienced in a variety of software, preferable Cognos TM1
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with senior members of the wider team
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team success
- A proven track record of producing detailed FP&A
The successful FP&A Analyst will be making a brilliant step for their longtime career by joining this market leading, Cambridge based science and research business. The successful candidate will be working from brilliant facilities as well as receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package.