Work as an internal auditor for a known brand in the media industry, with sight of working towards Senior Internal Auditor within a 15 mont progression period.
A media turnover of £230million moving through extensive growth. Listed in the top 100 companies in the UK to work for.
- Support and executing compliance, financial, operational, technology risk based reviews
- Reviewing documentation and methodologies improving processes and controls
- Undertake delivery of sections of audit assignments and support business area engagement, including finding follow up and closure.
- Ensuring facts of the audit findings, the risk severity and impact, and timing of remediation are fully supported, and agreed by process owners.
- Build successful busrelationships with auditees and other stakeholders in the business to influence and strengthen operational efficiencies and effectiveness
Do you have experience working in an internal audit, compliance or risk assurance role? CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICA qualified or something similar.
Seeking driven individual with the ability to assess and suggest improvement to process across diverse groups and business units having strong individual analytical problem solving skills. proven track record of building effective relationships.
Objectivity and ability to challenge norms and standard operating processes is required.
Competitive salary £45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus
Competitive pension 8% matched
28 days holiday + bank holidays + 5 days sell / buy back
15% bonus (paid out the last 6 years)