Commercial Finance Analyst
4 days left
- Part time
A fantastic opportunity for a progressive finance candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
This role would be ideal for someone who is currently working as an Accounts Assistant/Finance Analyst looking to get into a commercial role.
An industry leading brand within the property industry, due to company growth they are now looking to employ a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Support the Finance function with the delivery of financial KPI data and modelling of income, margin and direct costs
- General insight regarding the performance of sales and accounts performance with predictive modelling
- Design and Maintain a suite of reports providing management information on the operational efficiency and performance of the organisation
- Supporting all roles with the timely delivery of reports to view progress against business KPIs
- Developing ad hoc management information reports to meet business needs
- Currently working towards a professional qualification AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong eye for numbers
- Accurate with good attention to detail
Excellent career development, car parking, commercial accounting exposure