Accountancy Credit Controller
1 day left
- Part time
Working closely with another member of the collections team, this is a role with amazing growth opportunities for one Accountancy Credit Controller in London.
Page are proud to work with this growing company in the heart of London. As they are growing and moving forward they want to ensure they have a strong finance team with them.
The main responsibilities of the Accountancy Credit Controller are:
- Maintain strong working relationships with key clients
- Ensure an accurate record is kept of all accounts
- Working closely with finance team and sales team
- Chasing outstanding invoices daily
The successful Accountancy Credit Controller candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to perform in a high pressure environment
- Previous experience in professional services company
- worked with partners and sales team daily
- Able to discuss high value accounts with great confidence
- Trust worth and reliable personality
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary and gain access to an extensive benefits package.