Accounts Payable with Sage (6 month fixed term contract)
This role, Accounts Payable with Sage (6 month fixed term contract), is an incredible opportunity to work for a vibrant and growing company based in Angel.
The company have undergone a 200% growth in the last 3 years and are set to grow even more!!
Our client are therefore looking for someone who is switched on and keen to continue driving company growth.
Our client are a Retail company based in the City of London next to Shoreditch and Angel, and are set to have a record sales year in 2019!
They are therefore looking for someone who is full of energy, enthusiastic and keen to drive a company forward.
They are looking to hire an experienced accounts payable clerk who can work alongside 2 junior accounts payable clerks and report into the Accounts Payable Manager.
They are specifically looking for someone with Sage as the main requirement.
This role, Accounts Payable with Sage (6 month fixed term contract), involves:
- Processing non-stock invoices
- Dealing with overhead invoices for the marketing, advertising, production and business functions
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Working on Sage which will sometimes require manually uploading invoices
- Sage is vital and candidates will needs to be efficient on Sage
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Accountancy focused
- Prior Accounts Payable experience is needed - someone with a minimum of 2 years experience
- 6 month fixed term contract with the view to become permanent thereafter
- Paid monthly via the company on their payroll
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable with Sage (6 month fixed term contract), must:
1. Have experience on Sage - Sage is vital and candidates without this system unfortunately cannot be considered
2. Be confident in Accounts Payable
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
4. Be happy to commute to Angel
This is a very very exciting opportunity for any progressive accounts payable clerk!