Assistant Management Accountant
2 days left
- Part time
A permanent Assistant Management Accountant role has arisen to join a well known FMCG organisation based in the heart of Hemel. Full time permanent role with varied responsibilities such as Business Partnering, Accruals & Prepayments, Year end duties and much more.
Role offers career progression and the chance to partner with stakeholders. Paying a competitive salary, ideal candidate will have a background in a similar role and work well as part of a team.
My client are well known within the FMCG sector and have many stores across the UK. They are a household name and have a finance team in their Hemel head office. They are a great employer and offer career progression, study support and a commercial role.
- Preparing prepayments & accruals for Head office costs
- Monthly reporting
- Management Accounts - Accruals & Prepayments
- Year end audit support
- Inter-company management and reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations for associated accounts
- Company wage analysis and reporting
- Business partnering with department heads
- Ideally part qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Great team player who has the personality to partner with stakeholders
- Experience of management accounts
- Hard working person
- Computer literate with Excel
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing retailer who are a household name
- Full time permanent position
- Career progression
- Varied role including Business Partnering
- Competitive salary of £36k and over