A permanent Finance Analyst role for a prestigious company in Watford. Commercial role with excellent exposure, great benefits and study support. You will ideally have experience in a similar role and be eager to progress and learn.
Salary paying £36k-£45k plus bonus, study support and other great benefits. This role requires partnering with key stakeholders, Financial Analysis and using Excel to create reports and forecasts.
My client are a well known FMCG business based in the heart of Watford who have stores all over the UK and beyond. They are a fantastic employer and offer great benefits, a friendly working environment and career progression. You will report into a hands on Financial Reporting Manager who is willing to offer you training and a great career path.
- Partnering with key stakeholders
- Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity and analysis, increase efficiency's, manage costs
- Participate in the Regional Quarterly Business Review
- Management Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Monitor and measure business performance through daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Variance Analysis
- Assisting your manager with ad hoc reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Hard working progressive candidate
- The ability to deal with key stakeholders and senior managers
- Influential nature
- A background in FMCG or Retail is advantageous but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel user (Pivots & Vlookups)
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a prestigious retailer who are a household name
- Finance Analyst position, permanent role with great exposure
- Great benefits and study support