FP&A/Commercial Finance Accountant
The Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant will join a already successful finance team and play a critical role in the organisations decision making.
This client is a well-established materials supplier, with multiple sites across the United Kingdom. This is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional to be an integral member of the commercial finance team.
The Finance & Analysis Accountant will be responsible for:
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting in a highly complex, asset intensive environment - including supporting the redesign of existing budget and reporting model.
- Supporting the Strategic Planning process.
- Supporting and driving a robust and value- added budgeting and strategic planning process.
- Delivering insightful analysis to the wider business including competitor analysis, capital expenditure and guiding the organisation towards the best commercial strategy.
- Supporting the wider business in delivering the companies business plan.
- Supporting special projects such as new systems integration.
- Performing analysis of business units to provide appropriate challenge and guidance to business unit heads on revenue growth targets.
- Supporting and taking ownership of the continued development and improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and long term planning processes.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant will possess:
- Commercial aptitude and awareness.
- Excellent report writing skills, with ability to communicate ideas and trends across to management.
- Good forecasting and analysis skills.
- Be suitably qualified (ACCA, QBE, ACA, CIMA).
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
£ 200 - £250 per day + a major chance to go permanent if performance is adequate.