Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary)
This role, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary), is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to report directly into the Finance Manager.
Our client are based in West London close to Sloane Square and South Kensington.
The role is to start as soon as possible but can wait for a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
Our client are a large property company based in West London, close to Sloane Square and South Kensington.
They have a well established brand across different property sites in London and are therefore keen to grow and drive their finance team forward alongside the rest of the business.
The role will begin on a temporary basis with the view to become permanent after 9 months.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
This role, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary), involves
- Processing service charge payments and rents
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier and tenant payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly
- Temporary role - ongoing for at leas 9 months
- Based in West London
The candidate we are looking for, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary), must:
1. Be confident in all aspects of Purchase Ledger
2. Be able to hit the ground running
3. Be able to start as soon as possible
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established and growing business.