Accounts Assistant from Retail (Temporary to permanent)
This role, Accounts Assistant from Retail (Temporary to permanent), is working for a fast growing company based in London's West End.
Our client have grown rapidly over the last 5 years due to an increase in online business and e-commerce.
They are therefore looking to hire an additional Accounts Assistant due to the growth!
This is a great opportunity to work for an established company with further growth potential.
Our client are based in London near to Bond Street and Marylebone.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant with some experience to start due to the additional workload. This is a newly created position to work in a stable team environment.
The role will begin on a temporary basis initially for 4 months, with the view to become permanent after this initial probation period.
This role, Accounts Assistant from Retail (Temporary to permanent) , involves:
- Working with stock invoices for online goods
- Processing GRN's: Good Received Notes
- Processing the purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Working with other departments and keeping track of stock items
- Accountancy focused
- Temporary role with the view to become permanent after 4 months
- Paid hourly
- Based in London - West End
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant from Retail (Temporary to permanent), must:
1. Have experience as an accounts assistant
2. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a well established brand with huge growth potential.