Group Financial Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Accountant to join a PE backed tech firm based in central London.
My client is a PE-backed electronics/tech firm based in central London.
The Group Financial Accountant is accountable for preparing the consolidated financial statements in compliance with IFRS reporting, regular reporting to the Board and being the lead on key accounting projects as required.
- Preparation of Full Year external reporting requirements and assistance with preparation of any reporting requirements.
- Consolidation of Group Cash Flow monthly and support Group consolidation of income statement and balance sheet
- Preparation of Group's external reporting requirements
- Preparation of notes and / or primary statements for the Group annual external consolidated financial statements
- Financial accounting and reporting of the Group's intermediary holding companies
- Manage reporting on business performance and other matters to the Board
- Provision of technical accounting expertise throughout the Group, including ownership of, and adherence to, the Group Accounting Manual.
- Take the lead on key accounting projects as required
- Day to day liaison with External Auditors
- Maintain and improve the Group's financial control environment
- Submission of various Office for National Statistics forms
- Review and reporting of the Group's P&L exceptional items
- Support the financial reporting integration of acquisitions and the accounting for disposal of businesses as they occur
The successful Group Financial Accountant will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Likely trained from a practice firm that has dealt with listed clients
- Practical exposure to IFRS/UK GAAP is essential
- Industry experience would be highly desirable
The successful Group Accountant will receive a basic salary up to £70,000 depending on experience + benefits.