Audit Senior Associate - Lake Oswego
Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP (TKW) is seeking an Audit Senior to join our assurance team.
Located in Lake Oswego, TKW is a local firm with the support and resources of a large firm. Through RSM US Alliance, we get to be a local firm with our own style, personality and management, while having access to the support and resources of the fifth largest accounting, tax and consulting firm in the United States, RSM US LLP. Our team members receive national level, offsite training that is supplemented locally with focused skill building specific to our specialty niches. Our specialties include serving the construction, manufacturing and distribution, municipal government, and hospitality industries, as well as employee benefit plans. We are a tight knit group that cares about each other and our clients. Our employees have strong energy, motivation, and initiative, which makes this a great team to join.
- Work closely with the client and your team, from planning to wrap–up, to complete engagements that meet or exceed our clients' expectations while keeping Managers and Partners up to date on the engagement and any challenges that have been encountered.
- Mentor, train, and provide feedback to interns and audit staff during engagements to help them advance to the next level.
- Attend trainings to develop an understanding of our audit approach, available tools, and the latest in accounting and auditing developments to better serve our clients.
- Travel mostly within the Portland metro area with opportunities to visit clients in other parts of Oregon and Washington.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least two years of current or recent experience in public accounting;
- An active CPA license or progress towards obtaining a license; and
- Demonstrated initiative, communication skills, problem–solving skills, and strong team ethic.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, excellent training, generous paid time off policy, flexible work schedules, and professional growth development and opportunities. We believe in work life balance and work life integration to help you meet your professional and personal development and needs. Apply now and learn how we Achieve More!
Please e–mail your resume and cover letter to .