Commercial Accountant required by our client – a highly–successful and well–established business based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells.
Due to growth and natural progression our client are now seeking a Commercial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will preferably be either CIMA or ACCA qualified with previous experience as a Management Accountant, however candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
Working closely with the Accounts function within the business, you will be responsible for supporting with the production of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and other ad–hoc projects as required.
– Assist with the production of annual budgeting
– Production of both quarterly and yearly forecasting across the entire business, as well as profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets
– Ownership for the production of Management Accounts, meeting deadlines as required
– Production of monthly reports to analyse how profit could increase
– Regular analysis of business performance
– Management of a team to ensure consistent high performance whilst also meeting targets
– Working closely with the Financial Controller as required
– Ad–hoc projects to improve the Finance function within the business
– The ideal candidate will be CIMA / ACCA qualified, however candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered
– Excellent communication with the ability to liaise will all areas of the business
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with previous management experience highly advantageous
– Previous experience in budgeting and forecasting, whilst analysing business performance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast–paced, well–established and renown business within Tunbridge Wells who are leaders within their industry.
CV's are being reviewed immediately, so please apply now for consideration.