This is an amazing opportunity for a recent Russell Group graduate to join a boutique Investment Management firm based in the heart of Mayfair. You will be given full support in this dynamic and challenging opportunity.
My client is a Fund and Investment manager with offices around the globe. They manage funds on behalf of a range of investors including large institutions, offshore groups, family offices and both HNW and retail investors. Their London office is boutique in size and culture.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will include;
- Running accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Processing the payroll and company pension scheme
- Posting of journals
- Dealing with HMRC and processing VAT returns
- Reviewing legal documentation and maintaining the filing system
- Assist the asset manager with deal related tasks
- Reconcile staff expenses
- Ad hoc support
To be successful in this role you will ideally be a recent Russell Group graduate. If you have 6 - 12 months experience in a similar role this would be useful but not essential. The most important element to this role will be attitude - you must be bright, switched on and driven to succeed. Tier A communication skills will also be essential.
- Generous daily rate
- Immediate start role
- Mayfair location
- Financial Services sector
- Long term opportunity to become permanent
- Full support and training