1 day left
- Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international fund administration firm in the heart of Central London as a Fund Accountant. The candidate should be a part-qualified (preferably towards finalist level) accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry.
An international fund administrator and constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
Key Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of divisional clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (IFRS/UK GAAP) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures. To include management accounts, NAV production, capital statements and annual statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and included within accountancy ledgers;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the accounting and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
- Preparation and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly, annual, accounts.
- Preparation of NAV.
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements;
- Preparation/Review of other reporting required for clients.
- Assisting with and running audits.
Skills/expereince required of the Accountant:
- Part-Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA (or equivalent) qualification preferably towards finalist level.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry )
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Motivated and driven.
Salary is flexible for the suitable candidate. Looking to pay between £40,000-£50,000 with a comprehensive benefits package.